The International Neural Network Society (INNS) is the premiere organization for individuals interested in a theoretical and computational understanding of the brain and applying that knowledge to develop new and more effective forms of machine intelligence.
INNS was formed in 1987 by the leading scientists in the neural network field. The Society has grown rapidly to encompass a worldwide membership of more than 2,000.
The field of neural networks encourages interdisciplinary perspectives, and INNS' membership reflects this diversity. Members represent a variety of fields, backgrounds and level of interest.
• Learn about breakthroughs in the understanding of artificial and biological neural networks.
• Discover techniques for the application of neurocomputing techniques to your area of expertise.
• Meet others who share your professional and scientific interests through the flagship conference in neural networks: International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), sponsored by INNS and IEEE Computational Intelligence Society.
• Save the cost of membership many times over through publication and conference discounts.
• Stay on the cutting edge of developments in this dynamic field.
A subscription of the journal Neural Networks (10 issues per year); discounts on conference registration fees to the largest and most widely known international meetings on neural networks; a subscription to the INNS newsletter; discounts on scientific publications and periodicals pertaining to neural networks; and membership in Special Interest Groups focused on specific theoretical or applications issues.
Click here to view the 2012 Membership Brochure
Click here to view the Welcome to INNS Powerpoint Presentation
SPECIAL, LIMITED TIME OFFER: While supplies last, new INNS members will receive a complimentary copy of the 2011 IJCNN proceedings!